Hometalk Contest ~ Pinning With The Stars


A few months back I was invited to be a pinner to a Country French themed board on Pinterest, hosted by Hometalk.   I pin there with five other bloggers and Hometalk is looking for another honorary pinner to add to the Country French Style team.  



The Country French board is chock full of French-ey inspiration (and rooms decorated with transferware to, btw!)

Would you like to join us and become an honorary pinner on the Country French Style board?   One lucky pinner will be chosen by Hometalk to do just that, and receive a prize from them as well!  






How to enter: 

  1. Follow these Honorary Pinners: 
Kim Nichols
Courtney French Country Cottage 
No Minimalist Here
Delores Arabian (Vignette Design)
Nancy Roberts (Nancy's Daily Dish)
Hometalk 

 2. Add your Pinterest link here: Put your name in the "Link Title" field Put your email in the "email" field (will not be posted publicly) Put your Pinterest Profile in the "URL" field (example: http://pinterest.com/hometalk) Contest runs May 28-30. 

Winner will be notified on May 31. Good luck! :-)





Comments

  1. Hi! I accidentally added my blog link rather than pinterest! I am going to try to fix it! Sorry for my error!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the linky added my link a second time but with the correct info! I am so sorry for the problems!
    I am always looking for dishes that I could make for a crowd, we do lots of entertaining, especially in the summer. If you have any suggestions please let me know. Thanks and have a great week. I am sorry again for the error on the link!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. I appreciate the time you take to post a comment and I read them all.